|§ 106.001||Prohibited Acts|
|§ 106.004||Inapplicability to Certain Claims|
Terms Used In Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Chapter 106 - Discrimination Because of Race, Religion, Color, Sex, or National Origin
- Bequest: Property gifted by will.
- Effects: includes all personal property and all interest in that property. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Oath: includes affirmation. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Oath: A promise to tell the truth.
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.