|§ 2632f||Conveyance of Easement to City of Lubbock for Emergency Telephones|
|§ 2632f-1||Conveyance of Permanent Water Line Easement|
Terms Used In Texas Vernon's Civil Statutes Chapter 6 - Texas Tech University
Terms Used In Texas Vernon's Civil Statutes Chapter 6 - Patents
- Common law: The legal system that originated in England and is now in use in the United States. It is based on judicial decisions rather than legislative action.
|§ 6812b-1||Counties of 160,000 to 185,000; County Engineer; Duties|
Terms Used In Texas Vernon's Civil Statutes Chapter 6 - Particular Counties, Law Relating to
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Signature: includes the mark of a person unable to write, and "subscribe" includes the making of such a mark. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Succeeding: means immediately following. See Texas Government Code 312.011