|§ 62.101||Expiration of Duty to Register|
|§ 62.102||Failure to Comply With Registration Requirements|
Terms Used In Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Chapter 62 > Subchapter C
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.
- Year: means 12 consecutive months. See Texas Government Code 311.005