|§ 575.002||Gifts of $500 or More|
|§ 575.003||Acceptance of Gift by State Agency Governing Board|
|§ 575.004||Record of Gift|
|§ 575.005||Acceptance of Gift From Party to Contested Case Prohibited|
Terms Used In Texas Government Code Chapter 575 - Acceptance of Gift by State Agency
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Impeachment: (1) The process of calling something into question, as in "impeaching the testimony of a witness." (2) The constitutional process whereby the House of Representatives may "impeach" (accuse of misconduct) high officers of the federal government for trial in the Senate.
- Legislative session: That part of a chamber's daily session in which it considers legislative business (bills, resolutions, and actions related thereto).
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.