|§ 752.001||Office of Immigration and Refugee Affairs|
|§ 752.003||Refugee Coordinator|
|§ 752.004||Application for and Distribution of Federal Funds|
|§ 752.007||Other Functions of Office|
|§ 752.008||Gifts, Grants, and Donations|
Terms Used In Texas Government Code Chapter 752 > Subchapter A
- Amortization: Paying off a loan by regular installments.
- Annuity: A periodic (usually annual) payment of a fixed sum of money for either the life of the recipient or for a fixed number of years. A series of payments under a contract from an insurance company, a trust company, or an individual. Annuity payments are made at regular intervals over a period of more than one full year.
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Comptroller: means the state comptroller of public accounts. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Legislative session: That part of a chamber's daily session in which it considers legislative business (bills, resolutions, and actions related thereto).
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Month: means a calendar month. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Year: means 12 consecutive months. See Texas Government Code 311.005