|§ 182.152||Authority of Health Information Exchange|
|§ 182.153||Compliance With Law; Security|
|§ 182.154||Criminal Penalty|
|§ 182.155||Immunities and Defenses Continued|
Terms Used In Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 182 > Subchapter D - Health Information Exchanges
- Comptroller: means the state comptroller of public accounts. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005