Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 427 – Texas Environmental Health Institute
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 427.002||Texas Environmental Health Institute|
|§ 427.005||Gifts and Grants|
Terms Used In Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 427 - Texas Environmental Health Institute
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Signature: includes the mark of a person unable to write, and "subscribe" includes the making of such a mark. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005