|§ 541.301||Refund of Premiums|
|§ 541.302||Time to Make Refunds|
|§ 541.304||Evidentiary Use of Compliance or Attempt to Comply|
Terms Used In Texas Insurance Code Chapter 541 > Subchapter G
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.