Texas Occupations Code Chapter 1302 – Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Texas Occupations Code Chapter 1302 - Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation: A government corporation that insures the deposits of all national and state banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System. Source: OCC
- Grand jury: agreement providing that a lender will delay exercising its rights (in the case of a mortgage,
- Municipality: means a general-law municipality, home-rule municipality, or special-law municipality. See Texas Local Government Code 1.005
- Plea: In a criminal case, the defendant's statement pleading "guilty" or "not guilty" in answer to the charges, a declaration made in open court.
- Statute of limitations: A law that sets the time within which parties must take action to enforce their rights.
- Swear: includes affirm. See Texas Government Code 311.005