Terms Used In Texas Property Code 215.001
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005
In this chapter:
(1) “Appraised value” means the property value determined by the appraisal district that establishes property values for taxing entities levying taxes on property in a mixed-use development.
(2) “Property owners’ association” or “association” means, unless otherwise indicated, a master mixed-use property owners’ association.
(3) “Dedicatory instrument” has the meaning assigned by Section 209.002.
(4) “Self-help” means the process by which a property owners’ association takes remedial action with regard to property governed by the association.