|§ 224.153||High Occupancy Vehicle Lanes Authorized|
|§ 224.1541||Exclusive Lanes|
|§ 224.1542||Police and Emergency Vehicles|
|§ 224.1543||Traffic Control Devices|
|§ 224.159||Adoption of Rules; Prescribe Forms|
Terms Used In Texas Transportation Code Chapter 224 > Subchapter F
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Effects: includes all personal property and all interest in that property. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- United States: includes a department, bureau, or other agency of the United States of America. See Texas Government Code 311.005