Texas Transportation Code Chapter 365 – Road District Toll Roads
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
|Subchapter A||General Provisions||365.001 – 365.004|
|Subchapter B||Providing Toll Road||365.011 – 365.015|
|Subchapter C||Financial Provisions||365.031 – 365.044|
Terms Used In Texas Transportation Code Chapter 365 - Road District Toll Roads
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.