|§ 370.361||Transfer of Transit Systems|
|§ 370.362||Sales and Use Tax|
|§ 370.363||Maximum Tax Rate|
|§ 370.364||Election to Change Tax Rate|
|§ 370.365||Sales Tax: Effective Dates|
Terms Used In Texas Transportation Code Chapter 370 > Subchapter J
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Comptroller: means the state comptroller of public accounts. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, or figures, whether by writing, printing, or other means. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Week: means seven consecutive days. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005