|§ 391.252||Prohibited Commercial Signs|
|§ 391.253||Reerection, Reconstruction, Repair, or Rebuilding of Commercial Signs|
|§ 391.254||Civil Penalty|
|§ 391.255||Applicability of Subchapter|
|§ 391.256||Scenic Byways Program|
Terms Used In Texas Transportation Code Chapter 391 > Subchapter I - Prohibition of Signs On Certain Highways
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005