|§ 31.001||Legislative Findings; Purpose of Subtitle|
|§ 31.003||Report On Scope of Competition|
|§ 31.004||Energy-Efficient School Facilities|
|§ 31.005||Customer-Option Programs|
Terms Used In Texas Utilities Code Chapter 31 > Subchapter A
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- Year: means 12 consecutive months. See Texas Government Code 311.005