|§ 47-3-201||Assumption of risk|
|§ 47-3-202||When nuisance action permitted|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 47 > Chapter 3 > Part 2
- Person: means :Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- range: means an area designed and continuously operated under nationally recognized standards and operating practices for the use of rifles, shotguns, pistols, silhouettes, skeet, trap, black powder, archery, or any other similar shooting activities. See Utah Code 47-3-102
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes a state, district, or territory of the United States. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.