|§ 47-3-301||Access to publicly funded ranges|
|§ 47-3-302||Use and availability|
|§ 47-3-305||Exceptions and prohibitions|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 47 > Chapter 3 > Part 3
- Air gun: means a . See Utah Code 47-3-102
- Certified official: means a Range Safety Officer, Firearms Instructor, or Shooting Coach certified by the National Rifle Association or equivalent national shooting organization. See Utah Code 47-3-102
- City: includes , depending on population, a metro township as defined in Section 10-3c-102. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Group: means any organized club, organization, corporation or association which at the time of use of the shooting range has a certified official in charge while shooting is taking place and while the range is open. See Utah Code 47-3-102
- Land: includes :Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Maintain custody: means to direct the safekeeping and investment of state funds. See Utah Code 67-4-2
- Military range: means a shooting range located on a state military installation. See Utah Code 47-3-102
- Nonmilitary range: means a shooting range that is not a military range. See Utah Code 47-3-102
- Person: means :Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Public funds: means funds provided by the federal government, the state, or a political subdivision of the state. See Utah Code 47-3-102
- range: means an area designed and continuously operated under nationally recognized standards and operating practices for the use of rifles, shotguns, pistols, silhouettes, skeet, trap, black powder, archery, or any other similar shooting activities. See Utah Code 47-3-102
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes a state, district, or territory of the United States. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- State entity: includes independent state agencies and public corporations. See Utah Code 67-4-2
- State funds: includes funds of independent state agencies or public corporations, regardless of the source of funds. See Utah Code 67-4-2
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- United States: includes each state, district, and territory of the United States of America. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Warrant: means an order in a specific amount drawn upon the treasurer by the Division of Finance or another state agency. See Utah Code 67-4-2
- Writing: includes :Utah Code 68-3-12.5