|§ 57-20-1||Rent and fee control prohibition|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 57 > Chapter 20
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Commission: means the Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission created in Section 32B-2-201. See Utah Code 32B-1-102
- Commissioner: means a member of the commission. See Utah Code 32B-1-102
- Department: means the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control created in Section 32B-2-203. See Utah Code 32B-1-102
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Liquor: includes :
(A) heavy beer; (B) wine; and (C) a flavored malt beverage. See Utah Code 32B-1-102