|§ 58-63-103||Use of money for education, training, and enforcement|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 58 > Chapter 63 > Part 1
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Board: means the Security Services Licensing Board created in Section 58-63-201. See Utah Code 58-63-102
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Utah Code 48-2e-1156
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: means :Utah Code 48-2e-1156
- Personal property: includes :Utah Code 48-2e-1156
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Utah Code 48-2e-1156
- real property: includes :Utah Code 48-2e-1156
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes a state, district, or territory of the United States. See Utah Code 48-2e-1156
- Unlawful conduct: means the same as that term is defined in Sections 58-1-501 and 58-63-501. See Utah Code 58-63-102
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.