|§ 77-39-101||Investigation of sales of alcohol, tobacco, and electronic cigarettes to underage persons|
|§ 77-39-101 v2||Investigation of sales of alcohol, tobacco products, electronic cigarette products, and nicotine products to underage individuals|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 77 > Chapter 39
- Board: means the State Board of Regents established in Section 53B-1-103. See Utah Code 53B-1-101.5
- Career and technical education: means organized educational programs offering sequences of courses or skill sets directly related to preparing individuals for paid or unpaid employment in current or emerging occupations that generally do not require a baccalaureate or advanced degree. See Utah Code 53B-1-101.5
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Guardian: includes a person who:Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes a state, district, or territory of the United States. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Technical education: means career and technical education that:Utah Code 53B-1-101.5 v2