|16-9E-2||Requirements for delivery sales|
|16-9E-3||Age verification requirements|
|16-9E-5||Registration and reporting requirements|
|16-9E-6||Collection of taxes|
Terms Used In West Virginia Code > Chapter 16 > Article 9E
- Escrow: Money given to a third party to be held for payment until certain conditions are met.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- in writing: include any representation of words, letters or figures, whether by printing, engraving, writing or otherwise. See West Virginia Code 2-2-10
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- personal property: include goods, chattels, real and personal, money, credits, investments and the evidences thereof. See West Virginia Code 2-2-10
- Prosecute: To charge someone with a crime. A prosecutor tries a criminal case on behalf of the government.
- state: when applied to a part of the United States and not restricted by the context, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories, and the words "United States" also include the said district and territories. See West Virginia Code 2-2-10