Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 42.07
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Person: includes all partnerships, associations and bodies politic or corporate. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- State: when applied to states of the United States, includes the District of Columbia, the commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the several territories organized by Congress. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
(1) Every ticket or other evidence of the right of entry to any amusement, game, contest, exhibition or performance given by or under the auspices of the state fair park shall be considered a revocable license to the person to whom such ticket is issued and shall be transferable only on such terms and conditions as the state fair park board prescribes.
(2) No such ticket or other evidence of the right of entry may be sold for more than the price printed upon the face of the ticket. Any person reselling any such ticket for more than said price shall be fined not less than $10 nor more than $100 or imprisoned not more than 60 days.