If the department appoints an advisory committee under s. 440.042 to advise the department on matters relating to the regulation of licensed midwives, the committee shall consist of only the following:
Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 440.987
- Following: when used by way of reference to any statute section, means the section next following that in which the reference is made. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
(1) Two members who are licensed midwives.
(2) One member who is licensed as a nurse-midwife under s. 441.15 and who practices in an out-of-hospital setting.
(3) One member who is a physician specializing in obstetrics and gynecology.
(4) One public member who has received midwifery care in an out-of-hospital setting.