Geothermal energy is derived from the earth’s heat and can be used as for major power stations, small pumping systems, and everything in between.
LawServer Legal FormsMore LawServer Legal Forms »
Related LawsSee more
- 10 USC 2917 - Development of geothermal energy on military lands
- U.S. Code > Title 30 > Chapter 23 - Geothermal Resources
- U.S. Code > Title 30 > Chapter 24 - Geothermal Energy Research, Development, and Demonstration
- U.S. Code > Title 30 > Chapter 27 - Geothermal Energy
- U.S. Code > Title 42 > Chapter 149 > Subchapter II > Part B - Geothermal Energy
- California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 3 > Chapter 4 - Geothermal Resources
- California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 3 > Chapter 6 - Disposition of Geothermal Revenues
- California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 6 > Part 2 > Chapter 3 > Article 5.5 - Geothermal Resources
- California Government Code 65928.5 - "Geothermal field development project" means a development project as ...
- California Health and Safety Code 25143.1 - (a) Geothermal waste resulting from drilling for geothermal ...
- Indiana Code 6-1.1-12-34. Deduction for geothermal energy heating or cooling device; limitations
- Indiana Code > Title 20 > Article 20 > Chapter 37.4 - Geothermal Conversion Revolving Fund
- Texas Natural Resources Code > Title 5 - Geothermal Energy and Associated Resources
- Texas Tax Code 201.060 - Exemption of Gas Incidentally Produced in Association With the Production of Geothermal Energy
- Texas Tax Code 202.063 - Exemption of Oil Incidentally Produced in Association With the Production of Geothermal Energy