Not later than 18 months after December 19, 2007, the Administrator, in consultation with the Secretary of Education and the Secretary of Health and Human Services, shall issue voluntary school site selection guidelines that account for–
Terms Used In 15 USC 2695a
- Administrator: means the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency. See 15 USC 2602
(1) the special vulnerability of children to hazardous substances or pollution exposures in any case in which the potential for contamination at a potential school site exists;
(2) modes of transportation available to students and staff;
(3) the efficient use of energy; and
(4) the potential use of a school at the site as an emergency shelter.