Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 20 > Chapter 12
- Chairman: means the Chairman of the National Advisory Council on International Monetary and Financial Policies. See 26 USC 4218
- county: includes a parish, or any other equivalent subdivision of a State or Territory of the United States. See 19 USC 2292
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.