When used in this chapter, the term–
Terms Used In 50 USC 3501
- Agency: means the Central Intelligence Agency. See 50 USC 3501
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Director: means the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. See 50 USC 3501
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See 1 USC 1
(1) “Agency” means the Central Intelligence Agency;
(2) “Director” means the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency; and
(3) “Government agency” means any executive department, commission, council, independent establishment, corporation wholly or partly owned by the United States which is an instrumentality of the United States, board, bureau, division, service, office, officer, authority, administration, or other establishment, in the executive branch of the Government.