When used in this chapter–
Terms Used In 7 USC 589
(1) The term “person” includes individuals, partnerships, corporations, and associations.
(2) The term “Secretary of Agriculture” means the Secretary of Agriculture of the United States.
(3) Except as provided herein, the term “foreign commerce” means commerce between any State, or the District of Columbia, and any place outside of the United States or its possessions.
(4) The term “apples” means fresh whole apples, whether or not the apples have been in storage.
(5) The term “bulk container” means a container that contains a quantity of apples weighing more than 100 pounds.