|§ 81||Administration by Regents of Smithsonian Institution|
|§ 82||Aid in acquisition of collections|
|§ 84||Plans for buildings and bridges|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 20 > Chapter 4
- county: includes a parish, or any other equivalent subdivision of a State or Territory of the United States. See
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See
- Outlays: Outlays are payments made (generally through the issuance of checks or disbursement of cash) to liquidate obligations. Outlays during a fiscal year may be for payment of obligations incurred in prior years or in the same year.
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- program: means the Klamath River Basin Conservation Area Restoration Program established under section 460ss-1(b) of this title. See
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Secretary: means the Secretary of the Interior. See