|Chapter 1T-1||Arts Grant Program|
|Chapter 1T-12||Museum of Florida History|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Division 1T - Division of Cultural Affairs
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Bequest: Property gifted by will.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.