|§ 183.010||Society made trustee for the state — powers — executive committee.|
|§ 183.020||Society’s duties|
|§ 183.030||Executive committee to report — copies of state publications to society.|
Terms Used In Missouri Laws > Chapter 183
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Heretofore: means any time previous to the day when the statute containing it takes effect. See Missouri Laws 1.020
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Property: includes real and personal property. See Missouri Laws 1.020
- State: when applied to any of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" includes such district and territories. See Missouri Laws 1.020
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.