|§ 13A-10-82||Misuse of confidential information|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 13A > Chapter 10 > Article 4
- alcoholism: A chronic disorder or illness in which the individual is unable, for psychological or physical reasons, or both, to refrain from the frequent consumption of alcohol in quantities sufficient to produce intoxication and, ultimately, injury to health and effective functioning. See Alabama Code 45-43-244
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- detoxification: Supervised physical withdrawal from alcohol. See Alabama Code 45-43-244
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- month: means a calendar month. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- OUTPATIENT TREATMENT: Treatment rendered in a nonresidential setting and using an intermittent, periodic schedule of visits. See Alabama Code 45-43-244
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- preceding: means next before. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- property: includes both real and personal property. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- SHORT TERM RESIDENTIAL ALCOHOLISM TREATMENT FACILITY: A state certified facility which provides structured programs of intensive treatment services for people addicted to alcohol. See Alabama Code 45-43-244
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- year: means a calendar year; but, whenever the word "year" is used in reference to any appropriations for the payment of money out of the treasury, it shall mean fiscal year. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608