|§ 16-6C-1||Legislative findings|
|§ 16-6C-2||School grading system|
|§ 16-6C-3||Legislative School Performance Recognition Program|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 16 > Chapter 6C
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Business: includes every trade, occupation, and profession for profit. See Alabama Code 10A-8A-1.02
- entity: A domestic entity or foreign entity. See Alabama Code 10A-1-1.03
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Not for profit activity: includes every undertaking not for profit. See Alabama Code 10A-8A-1.02
- Partner: means a person that:
(A) has become a partner in a partnership under Section 10A-8A-4. See Alabama Code 10A-8A-1.02
- Partnership: means an entity that is formed under this chapter or that is governed by this chapter. See Alabama Code 10A-8A-1.02
- person: An individual, including the estate of an incompetent or deceased individual, or an organization, whether created by the laws of this state or another state or foreign country, including, without limitation, a general partnership, limited liability partnership, limited partnership, limited liability limited partnership, limited liability company, corporation, professional corporation, nonprofit corporation, professional association, trustee, personal representative, fiduciary, as defined in Section 19-3-150 or person performing in any similar capacity, business trust, estate, trust, association, joint venture, government, governmental subdivision, agency, or instrumentality, or any other legal or commercial entity. See Alabama Code 10A-1-1.03
- Person dissociated as a partner: means a person dissociated as a partner of a partnership. See Alabama Code 10A-8A-1.02
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Statement: means a statement of partnership under Section 10A-8A-2. See Alabama Code 10A-8A-1.02