|§ 26-19A-1||Short title|
|§ 26-19A-4||Missing and endangered persons alert – When activated|
|§ 26-19A-5||Missing and endangered persons alert – Activation|
|§ 26-19A-6||Rules and regulations|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 26 > Chapter 19A - Missing Senior Citizen Alert
- broadcaster: Any entity that is engaged in the business of broadcasting video or audio programs, whether through the public airwaves, by cable, by direct or indirect satellite transmissions, or by any other means of communication. See Alabama Code 26-19A-3
- circuit: means judicial circuit. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- department: The Alabama State Law Enforcement Agency. See Alabama Code 26-19A-3
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- juries: include courts or judges in all cases when a jury trial is waived, or when the court or judge is authorized to ascertain and determine the facts as well as the law. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- Juror: A person who is on the jury.
- MISSING AND ENDANGERED PERSONS ALERT: A voluntary program entered into by the department and other local and state law enforcement agencies and the Alabama Association of Broadcasters and broadcasters licensed to serve in the state, which provides that if the department verifies that a person living with a mental disability, physical disability, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or autism is missing or lost and in danger, a media alert is transmitted. See Alabama Code 26-19A-3
- Probate: Proving a will
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.