|§ 325 ILCS 57/1||Short title|
|§ 325 ILCS 57/5||State agency webpage requirements|
|§ 325 ILCS 57/99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 325 ILCS 57 - Find Our Children Act
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.