|Chapter 1||Reports of Missing Children|
|Chapter 2||Investigation of Reports of Missing Children|
|Chapter 3||Homeless Children|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 31 > Article 36
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- minor: means a person less than eighteen (18) years of age. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- services or items: includes food, clothing, personal hygiene products, health care, and counseling. See Indiana Code 31-36-3-1