|Chapter 1||Reports of Missing Children|
|Chapter 2||Investigation of Reports of Missing Children|
|Chapter 3||Homeless Children|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 31 > Article 36 - Juvenile Law: Missing Children
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- minor: means a person less than eighteen (18) years of age. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- services or items: includes food, clothing, personal hygiene products, health care, and counseling. See Indiana Code 31-36-3-1
- Verified: when applied to pleadings, means supported by oath or affirmation in writing. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5