|Chapter 1||Reports of Missing Children|
|Chapter 2||Investigation of Reports of Missing Children|
|Chapter 3||Homeless Children|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 31 > Article 36
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Issuing body: means the state of Indiana, its agencies, commissions, universities, colleges, institutions, political subdivisions, counties, school corporations, hospital associations, municipal and quasi-municipal corporations, special taxing districts, and any corporation which has issued bonds payable directly or indirectly from lease rentals payable by any of the foregoing issuing bodies now or hereafter existing under the laws of the state. See Indiana Code 5-1-5-1
- services or items: includes food, clothing, personal hygiene products, health care, and counseling. See Indiana Code 31-36-3-1