|§ 8-19E-1||Purchase price printed on face of ticket|
|§ 8-19E-2||Resale of admission ticket|
|§ 8-19E-3||Sale of counterfeit admission ticket|
|§ 8-19E-4||License not required for Internet or electronic sales|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 8 > Chapter 19E
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Forgery: The fraudulent signing or alteration of another's name to an instrument such as a deed, mortgage, or check. The intent of the forgery is to deceive or defraud. Source: OCC
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.