Illinois Compiled Statutes > 745 ILCS 67 – State of Illinois Recreational Use of Leased Land Act
Current as of: 2023 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 1||Short title; purpose|
|§ 10||No duty|
|§ 15||Willful and wanton failure; charge for entry|
|§ 99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 745 ILCS 67 - State of Illinois Recreational Use of Leased Land Act
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Counterclaim: A claim that a defendant makes against a plaintiff.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Escrow: Money given to a third party to be held for payment until certain conditions are met.
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Open-end credit: A credit agreement (typically a credit card) that allows a customer to borrow against a preapproved credit line when purchasing goods and services. The borrower is only billed for the amount that is actually borrowed plus any interest due. (Also called a charge account or revolving credit.) Source: OCC
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.