Terms Used In Kentucky Statutes > Chapter 232 - Nudist Societies
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- nudist: means any person who displays any part of his private person naked before persons of the opposite sex, not his husband or wife, at their solicitation or with their consent, for religious or health purposes, excepting for purposes of examination and treatment by physicians. See Kentucky Statutes 232.010
- Owner: when applied to any animal, means any person having a property interest in such animal. See Kentucky Statutes 446.010
- Treatment: when used in a criminal justice context, means targeted interventions that focus on criminal risk factors in order to reduce the likelihood of criminal behavior. See Kentucky Statutes 446.010
- Year: means calendar year. See Kentucky Statutes 446.010