To qualify for a community health aide grant a regional or local health organization must
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes 18.28.020
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
(1) have received money from the federal government for a community health aide program during the fiscal year for which the grant is sought;
(2) provide the services of community health aides on a nondiscriminatory basis for the benefit of the public;
(3) apply for the grant in accordance with application requirements of the department or negotiate a contract with the department in lieu of a grant if the regional or local health organization provides other contract services for the state; and
(4) supply information requested by the department.