To qualify for a community health aide grant a regional or local health organization must
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes 18.28.020 - Qualifications
- state: means the State of Alaska unless applied to the different parts of the United States and in the latter case it includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
(1) have received money from the federal government for a community health aide program during the fiscal year for which the grant is sought;
(2) provide the services of community health aides on a nondiscriminatory basis for the benefit of the public;
(3) apply for the grant in accordance with application requirements of the department or negotiate a contract with the department in lieu of a grant if the regional or local health organization provides other contract services for the state; and
(4) supply information requested by the department.