|§ 1416.10||In conformity with the requirements of Section 1908(c) of the Social …|
|§ 1416.12||The following enforcement actions taken by the department against a …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 2 > Chapter 2.35 > Article 2 - Administration
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- department: means State Department of Health Services. See California Health and Safety Code 20
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Health and Safety Code 23