|§ 1416.55||(a) An Administrator-in-Training Program (AIT Program) shall be …|
|§ 1416.57||(a) An individual may, upon compliance with the requirements of …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 2 > Chapter 2.35 > Article 4 - Training
- Baseline: Projection of the receipts, outlays, and other budget amounts that would ensue in the future without any change in existing policy. Baseline projections are used to gauge the extent to which proposed legislation, if enacted into law, would alter current spending and revenue levels.
- county: includes "city and county". See California Penal Code 7
- department: means State Department of Health Services. See California Health and Safety Code 20
- Director: means "State Director of Health Services. See California Health and Safety Code 21
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Evidence-based practices: refers to supervision policies, procedures, programs, and practices demonstrated by scientific research to reduce recidivism among individuals under probation, parole, or post release supervision. See California Penal Code 17.5
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Person: means any person, firm, association, organization, partnership, business trust, corporation, limited liability company, or company. See California Health and Safety Code 19
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Probation officers: Screen applicants for pretrial release and monitor convicted offenders released under court supervision.
- Public defender: Represent defendants who can't afford an attorney in criminal matters.
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the district and territories. See California Penal Code 7
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.