|§ 1416.55||(a) An Administrator-in-Training Program (AIT Program) shall be …|
|§ 1416.57||(a) An individual may, upon compliance with the requirements of …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 2 > Chapter 2.35 > Article 4
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- department: means State Department of Health Services. See California Education Code 24943
- Director: means "State Director of Health Services. See California Education Code 24944
- Emergency: as used in this code , means a sudden, unexpected occurrence that poses a clear and imminent danger, requiring immediate action to prevent or mitigate the loss or impairment of life, health, property, or essential public services. See California Public Utilities Code 30215
- Person: means any person, firm, association, organization, partnership, business trust, corporation, limited liability company, or company. See California Education Code 24942
- Plans and specifications: means the unit price catalog and the job order contract technical specifications. See California Public Contract Code 20919.21
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.