Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 33 > Chapter 7 > Article 7
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action and evidences of debt. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215