North Carolina General Statutes > Chapter 43 > Article 7 – Liens upon Registered Lands
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 43-45||Docketed judgments|
|§ 43-46||Notice of delinquent taxes filed|
|§ 43-48||Foreclosure of tax lien|
Terms Used In North Carolina General Statutes > Chapter 43 > Article 7 - Liens upon Registered Lands
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- following: when used by way of reference to any section of a statute, shall be construed to mean the section next preceding or next following that in which such reference is made; unless when some other section is expressly designated in such reference. See North Carolina General Statutes 12-3
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- property: shall include all property, both real and personal. See North Carolina General Statutes 12-3
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.