|§ 33-1032||Place of filing or recording|
|§ 33-1033||Execution of notices and certificates|
|§ 33-1034||Filing or recording officer; duties|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 33 > Chapter 7 > Article 8 - Uniform Federal Lien Registration Act
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Decedent: A deceased person.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215