|§ 44-1799.92||Direct primary care provider plans; requirements; notice; prohibition|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 44 > Chapter 11 > Article 25
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Health insurer: means a disability insurer, group disability insurer, blanket disability insurer, health care services organization, hospital service corporation, medical service corporation or hospital, medical, dental and optometric service corporation holding a certificate of authority under title 20. See Arizona Laws 44-1799.91
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Provider access: means the method, manner and frequency that an enrollee may use a primary care provider under the enrollee's direct primary care provider plan. See Arizona Laws 44-1799.91
- subscription: includes a mark, if a person cannot write, with the person's name written near it and witnessed by a person who writes the person's own name as witness. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215