|§ 13000||It is the intent of the Legislature in enacting this division to …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Financial Code > Division 4 > Chapter 1 - Intent
- Automated teller machine: means any electronic information processing device located in California which accepts or dispenses cash in connection with a credit, deposit, or convenience account. See California Financial Code 13020
- City: includes incorporated city, city and county, municipal corporation, municipality, town and incorporated town. See California Financial Code 13
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- County: includes city and county. See California Financial Code 14
- Customer: means a natural person to whom an access device has been issued for personal, family, or household use. See California Financial Code 13020
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which that term occurs, unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Business and Professions Code 15