Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 2 > Chapter 3.95
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- county: means a county in which a county firewarden has been appointed. See California Government Code 55601
- Licensee: means a person or entity, other than a corporation, authorized by a license, certificate, registration, or other means to engage in a business or profession regulated by this code or referred to in Section 1000 or 3600. See California Education Code 17351
- local agency: means a neighboring city, county, fire protection district, joint powers authority that provides fire protection services, police protection district, federal government or any federal department or agency. See California Government Code 55631
- Person: means any individual, partnership, association, corporation, limited liability company, or any organized group of persons whether incorporated or not. See California Education Code 19963
- Secretary: means the Secretary of Food and Agriculture. See California Education Code 19961
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.