|§ 22-455||Connecticut Seafood Advisory Council. Membership|
|§ 22-456||Connecticut Food Policy Council. Membership; duties|
|§ 22-457||Council authorized to use available funds and to enter into contracts|
Terms Used In Connecticut General Statutes > Chapter 438d
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- farming: shall include cultivation of the soil, dairying, forestry, raising or harvesting any agricultural or horticultural commodity, including the raising, shearing, feeding, caring for, training and management of livestock, including horses, bees, the production of honey, poultry, fur-bearing animals and wildlife, and the raising or harvesting of oysters, clams, mussels, other molluscan shellfish or fish. See Connecticut General Statutes 1-1
- Majority leader: see Floor Leaders
- Minority leader: See Floor Leaders
- President pro tempore: A constitutionally recognized officer of the Senate who presides over the chamber in the absence of the Vice President. The President Pro Tempore (or, "president for a time") is elected by the Senate and is, by custom, the Senator of the majority party with the longest record of continuous service.