|§ 53-347a||Prohibited acts relative to stamps, labels, trademarks, service marks, collective marks and certification marks|
Terms Used In Connecticut General Statutes > Chapter 947 - Forgery and Counterfeiting
- another: may extend and be applied to communities, companies, corporations, public or private, limited liability companies, societies and associations. See Connecticut General Statutes 1-1
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.